- Magnification: 12x
- Objective Diameter: 50mm
- Weight: 28.5 oz
- Linear Field of View (High): 263 ft/1000yds
- Length: 6.6”
- Close Focus Distance: 10 ft
- Eye Relief (High): 16mm
- Exit Pupil (High): 3.9mm
- Finish: Shadow Gray
For performance that won’t weigh you down on long, backcountry hunts, you need the BX-4 Pro Guide HD binoculars. They deliver the brightness, edge-to-edge sharpness, and contrast guides demand, and we’ve taken extra steps to eliminate glare. Resolve finer details at longer ranges in the widest range of weather and lighting conditions throughout the day. Engineered to be the industry standard of performance, the Twilight Max HD Light Management System combines exceptional light transmission and glare management to provide vivid, bright, high contrast images from dawn until dusk. Leupold’s ergonomic design ensures our products are slim, lightweight, and fit well in your hands no matter what size they are. You won’t find binoculars that work better in the worst light or reveal more in those crucial minutes at dawn and dusk.
- Absolute waterproof and fog-proof integrity – each is ready for a lifetime in the field, in all conditions.
- BAK 4 prisms deliver a perfectly round exit pupil with virtually no edge distortion and a crisp, clear image.
- Leupold’s fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- High-definition, calcium-fluoride lenses ensure incredible clarity at all magnification levels.
- Open bridge, roof prism design is extremely lightweight and ergonomic.
- Phase coated roof prisms significantly increase resolution for a sharp sight picture from edge-to-edge of the visual field.
- Features twist-up eyecups and generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing.
For the best selection of optics from Leupold, shop Palmetto State Armory!
There are no reviews yet.